About Beyond Fossil Fuels
We, Beyond Fossil Fuels (BFF), are an alliance of passionate civil society groups committed to transforming the European energy sector. We strive for a just transition to a fossil-free, fully renewables-based energy system that protects people, nature, and our planet. As an independent campaign, we are driven by a fierce dedication to ending our reliance on coal by 2030 and fossil gas by 2035 with a focus on the power sector. With your help, we can create a brighter, cleaner, and more equitable future for all. This campaign is supported by a BFF secretariat, consisting of 25 people and spread across Europe.
Work at Beyond Fossil Fuels
How we support our team
- We offer competitive compensation packages tailored to each region.
- Flexible work policy: We empower our team to work when and where they are most productive with our flexible work policy.
- Training budget: We have a dedicated training budget for each team member.
- Team building: We prioritise building connections with an annual team retreat.
- Feedback: We foster a culture of growth with regular performance reviews and feedback.
- Commuting and home working: We make work easier by covering commuting costs in Berlin and providing support for remote work in other European locations.
We believe that creating a welcoming and inclusive environment is critical to our success, and we welcome team members from all backgrounds. At Beyond Fossil Fuels, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential components of our success, and we are dedicated to building a culture that reflects these values.