Office of the General Counsel (DGC)
|Internship Location:||Thessaloniki, Greece|
Tentative starting date: March 2020
The intern will:
- Carry out multi-jurisdictional legal research;
- Assist with simple drafting tasks;
- Assist with administrative tasks and functions of DGC, including registration, scanning and archiving of the legal records;
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- Be students/have a diploma from accredited law schools;
- Foreign languages and studies outside the person’s home country highly valued;
- Demonstrable interest in international matters and public service, in addition to work or studies in banking sector;
- MS Office (mainly Word, Excel) and Internet navigation skills;
- Knowledge of language(s) of the member states is an asset.