Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires - indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence - fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d'urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d'activités : Nutrition et Santé - Santé Mentale, Soutien Psychosocial et Protection - Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d'Existence - Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène - Plaidoyer. En 2021, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 25 millions de personnes dans 46 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will ensure the overall implementation of the programme strategy of the mission and the quality of the programs; and the coordination of new project proposals development in line with the mission strategy. The quality, improvements, and necessary follow-up of projects implemented in different geographical locations of Cabo Delgado will be under your direct responsibility.
More precisely, you will :
- Ensure coordination and implementation of programs and operational management in line with country strategy, design the programmatic strategy of the mission, and coordinate the development of new project proposals : programs and grants follow-up, oversee the quality of programs, visit field activities, ensure programs are coherent with ACF strategy, etc. ;
- Manage your teams and improve their skills by defining HR/skills needs, promote the commitment of ACF charter, ensure that all team members have access to development opportunities, lead the program technical department ;
- Analyze the humanitarian needs in the Cabo Delgado province ;
- Represent and liaise with donors, authorities, local organizations, UN, NGOs on operational strategy and program-related issues ;
- Follow-up on management of program budgets and logistics procedures ;
- Represent the Country Director when and as required.
You have a master's degree in development / humanitarian aid, international relations or a field relevant.
You have a 5 years experience in the field in one or more challenging contexts and a minimum of 5 years experience in Grant and reporting management.
You also have a consolidated experience of project cycle management and using participatory tools and methodologies.
You have proven leadership and management skills in a complex international setting.
You have an extensive knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian coordination mechanisms, a good knowledge of main ACF sectors of intervention and knowledge of the maine donors policy, requirements and partnerships.
You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Portuguese.
VOS CONDITIONS D'EMPLOI
Fixed term contract under French legislation: 12 monthsMonthly gross salary from 2899 to 3376EUR upon experienceReimbursement of the pension insurance for non-French citizens: 16% of the gross monthly salaryAnnual salary increase: 6% increase after and each 12 months of continuous contractMonthly per diem and living allowance: 653EUR net, field paidMonthly country allowance: 300EURChild allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest houseMedical coverage: ACF covers 100% of the social security, health insurance, and repatriation insurance agreement fees.Salary sustainment measures (sickness, paternity, maternity)Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year, airfare reimbursement with a ceiling to get to the chosen break destination, and 215 EUR for each RnR periodAccompaniment and trainings:- Follow-up and support for career development- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.