Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Virtual Req #655
Friday, June 11, 2021
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of 400 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good:
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Position: Coordinator, Campaigns
Reports to: Manager, Brand Management
Position Term: Full-time permanent
Deadline: Until Filled
Location: Remote for the near future (within Canada)
Coordinator, Brand & Campaigns is responsible for the day-to-day implementation, execution and tracking of campaigns, facilitating inputs from key stakeholder groups (both internal & external) throughout the process. Provides support on key Media and Brand initiatives related to campaigns and brand strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
Campaigns - 50%
- Coordinate cross-functional COE (Centre’s of Excellence) teams for campaign execution
- Provide creative and innovative ideas and feedback for campaigns that are aligned to the brand and campaign strategies and objectives and increase customer value, according to SEAT’s strategy recommendation.
- Maintain campaign timelines, ensuring all timelines are respected by tracking closely and proactively communicating all changes to scope of work, prioritization, and timelines to all key stakeholder groups
- Supports the development of the annual campaigns calendaring coordination with the master marketing calendar, supporting documents, prepares campaign presentations and solicits feedback from for key stakeholder groups.
- Provide support in monitoring successes and challenges of campaigns, analyzing customer and performance metrics to gain insights for areas of immediate improvement, and utilize learnings to improve future campaigns.
- Support other teams by being available to provide clarifications and direction regarding the Campaign strategy and ensuring adequate resourcing is provided.
- Be one voice with the Campaign’s Team (Director, Manager and Lead) supporting consistency and unity in team’s work and deliveries providing opportunities for sharing, alignment, collaboration, engagement and feedback.
- Coordinates budgets by campaign, tracking campaign budgets and expenses relative to targets/objectives, noting discrepancies and actions where necessary.
Media - 25%
- Support the Campaign and Media Specialist in developing mass media tactics and recommendations for campaigns and other key business partners across the organization.
- Supports strategic media testing and rolling out of new campaign strategies.
- Coordinates media results, tracking allocated media spend and reports against budgets.
Brand - 25%
- Provide support to Brand Manager to implement an internal brand strategy including a staff engagement plan that enables brand understanding and full engagement for existing and new employees.
- Interact and learn with the World Vision International Brand team fostering collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum 2+years of marketing experience, with experience in an NGO preferred.
- Experience in campaign or project management.
- Experience in media buying an asset.
- Thorough understanding of creation and implementation of multi-channel campaigns.
- Demonstrates organizational, interpersonal, financial, communication and analytical skills.
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world - and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
Canada's Top 100 GTA's Top 10
Our Core Values: We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards. We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary