RTI Health Solutions (RTI HS) provides consulting and research expertise to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, and medical device companies. Located across the United States (US) and Europe. Our various practice areas include: Market Access and Outcomes Strategy, Health Economics, Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment, Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management, Biostatistics, Clinical and Medical Services, Health Preference Assessment, and Surveys and Observational Studies.
We currently seek a Project Manager to support expansion of our real-world evidence (RWE) data collection services in Europe.
As part of the Surveys and Observational Studies team, you will be responsible for a range of activities associated with managing and delivering RWE studies, including development and management of study timelines, deliverables, coordination of client, vendor, and internal team communication. The position requires experience in both prospective (e.g., surveys, registries, observational field studies) and retrospective (e.g., medical record abstraction) study designs, with demonstrable experience conducting such studies in Europe and the US.
Plan, implement, and track data collection activities for prospective and retrospective data collection studies, including:
- Monitor project financials, routinely update project information systems, maintain meeting minutes
- Schedule appointments, arrangement meetings, and coordinate activities between internal teams, clients, and other outside parties
- Set-up and coordinate vendors/partners (translation, recruitment, interviewing, transcript, reward/incentive, ethics, etc.)
- Prepare, monitor, and update project plans and coordinate project meetings, both internal and external.
- Identify, assess, and resolve issues on projects, and escalate concerns to senior management appropriately.
- Maintain tactical responsibility for tracking project status
- Support data management activities from the project team perspective (test data collection system, participate in data management plan design and data validation cleaning process)
At RTI-HS, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits package.
- Undergraduate level degree (or equivalent) in a research or health-related area. Master's level preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working in health research area (CRO, industry, academic research setting, or other).
- Demonstrated experience in health-related surveys or clinical research (e.g., clinical site management)
- Effective communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills) in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience in coordinating and managing projects and/or vendors.
- Ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail.
- Professional knowledge of project management skills and practices that can be applied to relevant tasks and initiatives
- Experience with managing RWE studies in Europe and the US
- Knowledge and experience in data protection and ethics processes requirements.
- English proficiency, with additional proficiency in French, German, or Spanish preferred