- Leadership: Actively shares knowledge;
- Communication and Relationship Management: Communicates ideas and positions with command and confidence;
- Innovation: Critically assesses established methods and proposes new and innovative ways of working;
- People Management: Demonstrates behaviors of teamwork, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and maintaining relationships;
- Delivery: Embraces complex challenges and opportunities for getting work done;
- Works to develop organizational awareness of UNDP’s approach to client service delivery and integrity and accountability
- Proven ability to work with a variety of people including with community members, in particular entrepreneurs.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- A proven ability to provide financial and progress reports in accordance with reporting schedules.
- Experience and skills in communication (development of communication materials; Communication for Development projects) is an asset.
Academic Qualifications and Years of experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; Management; Marketing; Economics; Livelihoods and Employment; Gender Studies; Social Development, or any related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Over 8 years of working experience as a business development expert.
- Direct experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups and supporting the scale up of micro and small business.
- Experience in identifying conducting business needs assessment and analysis
- Experience in designing and delivering specialized training to start-ups and MSMEs
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential partnerships.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities, sales leads and establishing business to business and business to consumer networks.
- Local market knowledge
- Previous experience in conducting market research, pricing and demand, sales projections and data analysis.
- Experience in social entrepreneurship and green-job creation is an asset.
- Previous experience with a multilateral or international organization including NGOs is an asset.
- Strong computer skills.
Language: Proficiency in Arabic language and English language.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)