The Technical HR Officer is responsible for providing support to the HR team in the regional HR office.
1. Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the local labor law in all procedures and processes
2. Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
3. Prepare and develop HR & Recruitment reports as required by management
4. Ensure proper filing of documents related to HR and Recruitment
5. Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
6. Ensure and follow up with HQ that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
7. Support in any other issue relevant for the Middle East Regional Office HR function
8. First line advise and support Line Managers in routine HR processes
Staff Care and COVID Coordination
1.Follow up on the implementation of the COVID-19 related policies and procedures set in place and report breaches and non-compliance.
2. Maintain an updated log of all cases of reported sickness, COVID-19 suspected and confirmed cases and other related matters.
3. Follow up on suspected contacts with COVID-19 and confirmed cases by conducting accurate contact tracing and reporting in due time while recommending actions.
4. Follow up on all reported sick cases and maintain follow up and staff care support to staff who show sick symptoms and recommend actions as needed.
5. Raise awareness among staff on the policies and procedures in place, COVID-19 related information and updates, and safety and hygiene matters.
6. Provide data trends, analysis, and reports as requested.
Staff Engagement and Development
1. In close cooperation with the Regional Head of HR, responsible for coordinating and delivering training initiatives for MERO office staff
2. Support the planning and implementing the MERO office Annual Training Plan including Learning Needs Analysis, Calendar planning, and implementation of the plan. This will include direct delivery of trainings and finding external vendors.
3. Liaise with relevant partners, lawyers, (local) authorities and suppliers when necessary on HR and training related subjects
4. Actively coordinate on and advocate for NRC’s duty of care standards for staff in the regional office. Support on regional duty of care initiatives as needed.
5. Lead on implementing initiatives to promote a positive workplace environment and high levels of staff engagement
Generic professional competencies:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience from working in HR in an international environment
• Experience in areas of staff care or staff development preferred
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Fluency in English, oral and written
This position is opened for internal NRC Applicants only (Jordanian Nationals ). . Please apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Contract length: 8 months
Duty station: Amman, Jordan
Please find access to the job description here