POSITION TITLE: Project Associate, Turkmenistan
GROUP: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: Country Coordinator
The Project Associate will work closely with the Country Coordinator to support the implementation of the USAID-funded Safe Migration in Central Asia Project. The goal of the project is to strengthen the mutual accountability of all stakeholders to become more self-reliant in efforts to prevent trafficking in persons (TIP), protect survivors, and promote safe migration in Central Asia. They will assist the Country Coordinator to ensure quality logistical, and administrative support, as well as programmatic support as needed. Position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding.
- Support implementation of country-level activities and research activities, including managing logistics and providing administrative support
- Provide substantive support for implementation of work plan activities
- Assist Country Coordinator in communication with stakeholders, documentation of activities, and project planning
- Collect, verify and input performance project indicator data, working in collaboration with MEL Director based in the Kazakhstan
- Draft and translate relevant project documents, oral translation during meetings, seminars etc.
- Provide support as needed for procurement matters
- Assist Country Coordinator in preparing narrative reports
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate programmatic filing system
- Assist, as appropriate in capacity building of partners and grantees
- Support, as needed, to monitor and assist grantees in implementation of their activities
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized and accredited university in law, development, international relations or other related field of study; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience working in development projects in a relevant field (trafficking in persons, migration, rule of law, good governance, access to justice, etc.); USAID or other international donor experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of office software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Good attention to detail, ability to organize, and to meet deadlines;
- Fluent English and Russian language, Turkmen is an asset
should email a current CV and cover letter referencing TK Project Associate by November 15, 2019 to CentralAsiaJobs@winrock.org.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/AA
Sorry, this job is no longer available.