POSITION TITLE: Project Associate
LOCATION: Central Asia (to be determined)
Winrock is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development with a focus on social and environmental issues. As a mission driven, field-based organization, we believe that sustainable development is inclusive and that complex challenges require integrated solutions. Winrock embraces continuous quality improvement and a culture of impact, accountability and entrepreneurship.
The Project Associate will support the implementation of the USAID-funded Safe Migration in Central Asia Project. The goal of the project is to strengthen the mutual accountability of all stakeholders to become more self-reliant in efforts to prevent trafficking in persons (TIP), protect survivors, and promote safe migration in Central Asia. Project associate will provide quality logistical, administrative, and programmatic support for all project activities, working collaboratively with project staff.
- Support implementation of project activities, including managing logistics, and providing research, translation and administrative support
- Assist Coordinators, Regional Staff, and consultants in communication with stakeholders, documentation of activities, and project planning
- Support monitoring and maintain documentation of project grantees and consultants
- Collect, verify and input project indicator data, working in collaboration with MEL Manager and technical staff
- Draft and translate relevant project documents, provide oral interpretation during meetings, seminars etc.
- Support procurement matters
- Support preparation of narrative reports and media monitoring
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate programmatic filing system
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized and accredited university in law, development, international relations or other related field of study; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 4 years of experience working in development projects in a relevant field (trafficking in persons, migration, rule of law, good governance, access to justice, etc.); USAID or other international donor experience preferred
- Work experience in Tajikistan or Uzbekistan strongly preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of office software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail, ability to organize, and to meet deadlines;
- Fluent English and Russian language, as well as knowledge of at least one Central Asian language
Interested applicants should email a current CV and cover letter referencing Project Associate by November 27, 2020 to CentralAsiaJobs@winrock.org.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/AA
Sorry, this job is no longer available.