Chief Specialist of IT Service Desk
- Administration of IT systems, equipment and software for user workstations;
- Consulting and providing support for users when dealing with IT systems;
- Accept and form requests from users;
- Installing and configuring programs and software tools approved by the Bank's policy;
- Testing, identification and elimination of malfunctions of computers and copiers;
- Preparation and installation of new workplaces for users, as well as the transfer of existing ones, if necessary;
- Setting up PC and PDA, mobile phones based on IOS, Android;
- Participation in other projects of IT Department.
- Higher engineering education in the field of IT and related specialties.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT support for final users;
- Work experience in international organizations and / or international banks and / or development banks and / or commercial banks is an advantage.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Confident knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of PC and office software, incl. ability to conduct minor repairs and troubleshooting of PCs, experience with AD, knowledge of ITIL;
- Basic understanding of the organization of a local network, operation and settings of network equipment such as a network printer and Wi-Fi router;
- Understanding the principles of working with user requests: systematization, determining the level of importance and priority of the request;
- Ability to work with software for receiving, processing and registering applications and requests from users;
- Ability to work with technical documentation;
- Proficiency in English not lower than upper-intermediate level;
- Proficiency in Russian at least intermediate level.
- Job location – Budapest, 188 Vaci ut;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.