Chief Credit Risk Specialist
- Preparation of credit reviews including analysis of a borrower’s historical performance, corporate structure (shareholder structure, guarantors, subsidiaries) and industry as well as preparation of financial forecasts;
- Analysis of the structure of new deals and preparation of recommendations on how to enhance structural protection through covenants, different collateral types, additional guarantees;
- Periodic review of loan documentation and financial reports;
- Monitoring of own portfolio and analysis of early-warning signals;
- Presentation of risk conclusion to the Head of Credit Risk Division;
- Preparation of recommendations and calculations of expected credit losses according to IFRS9;
- Prepare regular reviews of credit risk limits;
- Participation in projects connected with the Department’s activity.
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Business or associated fields, e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics;
- Master degree in finance and economics or associated fields, e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics or additional qualification (e.g. CFA) is considered an advantage.
- Working experience in the related function of at least 3 years;
- Working experience in international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including the IIB member states (top 20) is desirable.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Experience in conducting credit reviews of corporates and financial institutions;
- Experience in the field of project finance is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of IFRS9 standards;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving skills with the ability of work in multitasking and deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and good presentation skills;
- Quantitative methods of credit risk assessment, internal ratings model elaboration and validation experience – considered as advantage;
- Good Financial modelling skills;
- Advanced PC user (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, SQL);
- Fluent in English – full professional knowledge and ability to present and write credit opinions in English;
- Proficiency in Russian and/or a second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.